The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Purchase Request -> Purchase Order Management

Hi all,

We have a client where they wanted to have a PR->PO Workflow. Once PR is approved, then it will be converted into PO. For this, I am thinking to utilize the Object Creator module. The PO generation button will be displayed when clicking on the approved PR.

However, I have a question when preparing this.

Normally, we will list out all the items in PR just like the PR example below.

I created a multi-list property called items. let say in the metadata, i choose:

i) Item A

ii) Item B

iii) Item C

Since this is multi list, then it should only be in one property. Is there any idea to dynamically show these items in the table in the PR document ? I noticed that we can insert item #1, item #2 but that seems manual. Any idea on how we can do this dynamically ? maybe just defined the first row and then it can automatically fill in other rows if there is any data ?