This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

PDF Processor - Document Rendition - Amend Properties Page

Hi all,

Currently, I am generating the properties page when using the document rendition for PDF Processor.

I wanted to include the signature metadata but the one included in the properties page looks a bit incomplete. I wanted to add some properties like time of signature and also the task name.

For instance: Task A completed by Thaqif - 25/1/2022 08:00:00 AM

I've gone through the properties XSLT file but there is no signature part in it. Any idea where can I achieve this ?

• Additional query: It seems like the properties page does not include the assignment object related to this particular document. However, I am still not sure on how to include this in this properties document.

• By default, the metadata renditions (like the Properties Page) only inlcude the "root" object properties.

See the configuration manual section for "Metadata Rendition Instruction" for properties "XML Process Depth, Direct", "XML Process Depth, Indirect" for extending the related objects included into the set, and the related whitelist/black values for limiting them to only required objects. Searching far and wide will extend the processing time.

Note also that the "Signature Page"-metadatarendition instruction has example of full page signature inclusion.