This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Workflow transition trigger condition

Hi all,

I have this one approval workflow where Finance HOD needs to approve one document. If the value is above 1 million, then the workflow should have 1 additional approval from the CEO.

I know that we can configure the transition trigger once the assignment is approved and if the total value met the condition we have configured. However, it seems that the configuration setting is separated.

Any idea on how I can configure both conditions:

1. Once the assignment is approved   (AND)
  2. The value is less or equal to 1 Mil.

Parents
  • It seems like you want to make this decision split further up the chain. If the Document is for less that 1Mil then goes to state "Less than 1Mil Approval" that only creates a single approval assignment for the HOD. If the Amount is >1Mill then goes to a state "Over 1 Mil Approval" that creates a Unanimous Approval Assignment to both the HOD and the CEO (or multiple assignments). Both these states then have the automatic trigger to move to the common next state when they assignments are approved.

• Thank you for the idea. Never thought of that.

Reply Children
No Data