This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how do I remove a concatenating Title property from an existing class and change the name to that of a property that already exists in the class?

The Class Title property concatenates and I would like to remove it and keep the Document Name property that already exists and was one of the concatenated Title properties.

I'm not sure if I should choose the Document Name property from the Class and simple apply Set as Name then remove the title or remove the title property first?  I don't want to risk losing the document name

Parents
  • After changing the name property for the class, you may also want to run the "Update Names" command for the existing documents in the class. Without running this, the document title would be changed the next time there is an update on the document.

• After changing the name property for the class, you may also want to run the "Update Names" command for the existing documents in the class. Without running this, the document title would be changed the next time there is an update on the document.

Children
No Data