This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Recurring tasks in VAF 2.3 and MFiles.Extension

Hi M-Files and community, 

I've recently upgraded some old TaskQueue VAF applications to the new concept using Recurring tasks in VAF 2.3. I've also used MFiles.Extension for this. It is really great as it removed so much boiler-plate code and complexity and reduced a number of lines.

I have though one use case that I am not quite sure how to solve: one of the tasks should run in interval (every couple of minutes) but in case it does the job should stop completely. It should updates quite a few documents and some metadata. It searches for documents and sometimes there are more documents to update (ObjectSearchResults.MoreResults is actually true). In this case the job should continue based on configure interval. However, when there is no documents any more it should be terminated completely.

I haven't found the way to terminate a task programatically with MFiles.Extension. Have anyone did it programatically?

Thanks.

Dejan