This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Supported File Formats

Hi All,

I am looking for an updated lists of all file formats that are supported within M-Files, wondering if there is such a list available? I have only been able to find a really old and partial list in my research.

Thanks!

Parents Reply
  • Craig is correct about VBS (and other special file types). It is not an issue with M-Files but you need to register a default program in Windows for such file types in order to be able to preview or open such files.

Lately I have seen some instances where the file extension were not added correctly in M-Files. A little trick for that is to change the document to Multifile document, then you can open the document list for that document, edit the file name (add the extension), save and change the document back to Single file. Now you have the correct extension.
    I should probably have a close look at the settings myself - could be that new versions of my software are not quite in line with settings registered years ago Wink

Children