Hubshare Views Widget how to handle the filters

Hi All,

I found a new widgettype in the ExtensionContent Widget in Hubshare  , the Views type.

This is a really nice feature!  I was playing with the filters and could not find any documentation on it.

- I've selected a view with several grouping levels    ( all projects per..A. per...B... )

But in the end I would like to create a hub for every project by template.  So it would be cool to filter by "Hub title" or so,  to see only projects for that hub.

Also it seems that " Upload a file " is not working in that widget , even with setting  "allow update" is on.

Anyone experienced with that?

Regards,

Marcel

Parents
  • Hello, sorry for late answer I did not have access to the community.

You can use the hub name to filter some metadata, you will just need to add that view filter and use pre fill option and Hub Name.

That can be done in Explorer too, example in metadata filter:

Documents - Project - Name or Title -> Prefill option: Hub name 

Uploading in Views won’t work in virtual folders and sub views due to API limitation, but uploading inside an object (project customer) is possible, also inside a multi file object since it will inherit the same metadata. You can also replace content of a file.

I hope this helps.

• Hello, sorry for late answer I did not have access to the community.

You can use the hub name to filter some metadata, you will just need to add that view filter and use pre fill option and Hub Name.

That can be done in Explorer too, example in metadata filter:

Documents - Project - Name or Title -> Prefill option: Hub name 

Uploading in Views won’t work in virtual folders and sub views due to API limitation, but uploading inside an object (project customer) is possible, also inside a multi file object since it will inherit the same metadata. You can also replace content of a file.

I hope this helps.

Children
No Data