This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Video Preview App in Classic Web

Hi all,

Some time ago I installed an application to enable video control in Classic Web. It was published by M-Files. Now I can not find it anymore. Does anybody have it on hand or know where to find it?

Best regards,

Erick

• Hi there, 

I found some old tracks of such module but currently it's not available. There must have been either some security issues or something else, but currently such module is not available. 

Also, video preview appears not to be available in the New Web UI either. 

We have an improvement idea #156438 about the Classic Web preview but it's currently in "idea" state so no work has been done to it because of low request rate. 

• I agree with the low request rate. Only one of our implementations is dedicated to share media files (.avi, .mp4, a lot), anyway it would be a nice improvement, both for Web and Classic Web.

• Hi ,

Improvement: Audio and video support for document preview in the new M-Files Web
    ID: V-38774
    Description: The new M-Files Web can now preview video and audio files. Supported video formats: MP4, WEBM, and OGV. Supported audio formats: MP3, OGG, WAV."

I just test it and its great. Thanks and congratulations to the M-Files Team!