This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Disabling ADVANCED Outlook Add-in with GPO

Hello everyone,

My client's been using the Advanced Outlook add-in on just one computer for the time being in order for us and for them to test the features of it. We would like now to deploy it to all their infrastructure which means installing it on all their Terminal Servers.
So, I went through installation process I've installed the Advanced add-in on their 3 TS but I'm now facing difficulties and I'd like to understand how I can manage them:

1. The licence is asked for each user. Is there a registry key that I can modify to put just once the licence key ?
  2. The dialog box for the selection of the vault prompts the first time you open Outlook with the Add-in. Is there a registry key to specify the default vault ?
  3. When you enter the licence's addin for a user in Outlook, outlook crashes...
  4. I want to enable the add-in ONLY for a few users. Which registry key manages the load behaviour ?

Even though I have access to the Advanced Addin's documentation, there is nothing talking about these points

Thank you very much for your answers, KR