The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Road map for new Web Client

In the product description of the new web client are some topics explicitely marked as not available yet. Ok so far.

Some features we would need quite soon:

• Meta data card configuration - especially hidden / required and other security relevant settings
  • Compliance kit Object copy - because we use this for a feature which many MacBook user should use

Afterwards I'm just waiting for a possibility to develop UIX which also works on new Web Client because I've cancelled my actions in this direction because most of Sales, managers, team leads and even software developers use MacBooks - then it would make no sense to develop something that a majority of users can't use. I thought of displaying help pages depending on the selected object(s) / document(s) / view(s) - and if available the working instruction for a specific workflow state. -> Target group are users which only sometimes use M-Files (yet) to make the usage easier for them to achieve a better standing for M-Files as one of a number of internal systems the users must know.

Logging in without DOMAIN\ before the user account would also be good like in Classic Web.

Summary: How is the roadmap for the next months?