The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Showing documentation in separate tab

Hi community and M-Files,

I am exploring an option of showing internal documentation in separate tab. I've found following example: https://developer.m-files.com/Samples-And-Libraries/Samples/User-Interface-Extensibility-Framework/Display-Persistent-Web-Page-In-Tab/.

I have 2 problems:

• How to apply look & feel to newly created tab? It looks gray when created. It would be nice to set some icon as well.
  • I am using _last but tab is always position before the Filter tab. Why is this happening and how to influence it?

We are currently on 21.10 version.

Thanks.

Dejan

Parents Reply
  • :) well I thought "Filter" tab is rendered before any custom applications so "_last" would apply. Documentation mentions actually Pin wall but it seems when I pin document or objects this is rendered in the same tab (so no separate pin tab). It is pity that the order or color can not be controlled.

Children
No Data