This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Export limit on views, search areas

Hi community and M-Files, 

I have found previous old entry: https://community.m-files.com/forums-1552881334/f/m-files-clients/3871/export-works-differently-in-view-and-search-result/9488#9488

It mentioned actually some registry settings to change this setup. However, I can see this config in client setup in Advanced Vault Settings:

Does this affects only exports or would it also affect search results? We have requirement to set it on 5000 - 10000 (around the size of vault currently). So just wondering does this affect only server during export or would it affect it also during search?

Thanks

Dejan

Parents
  • Ok, just to update here: if I raise that number to 1000, users would start to see 1000 entries in views (group in views option). So it effects obviously also search as we will get 1000 documents back. So I suppose if we increase it to 10000, search performance could be affected.

• Ok, just to update here: if I raise that number to 1000, users would start to see 1000 entries in views (group in views option). So it effects obviously also search as we will get 1000 documents back. So I suppose if we increase it to 10000, search performance could be affected.

Children
No Data