The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CK - Controlled Printing + PDF Processor - configuration questions

Hi all,

I'm configuring CK Controlled Printing module (first time) and I have questions regarding configuration:

1. If the PDF Processor module is configured as Structure Free - Yes can I use it like that or do I need to switch to Structure Free - No?
    1. M-Files.ControlledPrinting.OriginalVersionSpecific for Created Form is configured.
  2. Can this PDF Processor module setup (Structure Free - Yes) cause an error with Printout Item Dashboard? It is white and the error message is Unspecified error? Justo to mention, I tried to print the already existing PDF document (I don't know if is it possible to do it like that).

I found a PDF Processor module really complicated to set up as a prerequisite for Controlled Printing. A lot of errors and trials, and Step-by-Step Guide - Compliance Kit PDF Processor Demo Vault didn't help.