This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Permissions with more than 3 levels

Hi there

I have a question regarding this older post:

https://community.m-files.com/forums-1552881334/f/m-files-server-configuration/2172/multiple-levels-of-related-objects

With the advice in this post I was able to resolve that issue of max. 3 levels when it comes to permissions.

However, in the newest version of M-Files this seems not to be possible anymore. Has anything changed or is the registry setting at another place?

Kind regards,

Dario 

Parents
  • As far as I know there has been no change and the registry setting should still work. Note that it needs to be set on the computer where M-Files Admin is run. If you can't get it to work, you may want to raise this with our support team so they can investigate.

• As far as I know there has been no change and the registry setting should still work. Note that it needs to be set on the computer where M-Files Admin is run. If you can't get it to work, you may want to raise this with our support team so they can investigate.

Children
No Data