This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

API link does not work

Hi M-Files and community, 

The link to .NET/COM documentation does not seem to work: https://www.m-files.com/implementation-services/api/

Or is there potentially other link now? I have also tried through developer portal also broken.

Thanks for fix

Dejan

Parents
  • The issue was resolved last night around 2200 GMT.  I apologise for the impact this had.  We're doing an informal root-cause analysis at the moment to try to ensure that this does not happen again.

It is likely that the copy that linked to will be removed (we don't want duplicate copies), although it is possible that the COM API documentation will end up moving from our public site across to the Developer Portal at some point.  If that happens we'll put in redirects (!!!) to ensure that existing links are kept valid where possible.

Again: I apologise for the impact that this had.

• The issue was resolved last night around 2200 GMT.  I apologise for the impact this had.  We're doing an informal root-cause analysis at the moment to try to ensure that this does not happen again.

It is likely that the copy that linked to will be removed (we don't want duplicate copies), although it is possible that the COM API documentation will end up moving from our public site across to the Developer Portal at some point.  If that happens we'll put in redirects (!!!) to ensure that existing links are kept valid where possible.

Again: I apologise for the impact that this had.

Children
No Data