VAF Workflow State - Not enough quota is available to process this command

- I saw a similar post you responded to regarding an error "Not enough quota is available to process this command." here:  Not enough quota is available to process this command. 

And I'm currently experiencing the same issue. I notice in the linked question a reference was made to transitioning to VAF, however in my case this is with a VAF workflow state operation. The VAF uses a REST API in C# in the background, however on the client side I'm receiving the same not enough quota errors when there is a file in this state. Currently the REST API is being queried using HttpWebRequest as a series of operations, and these are running synchronously in .NET.

Can you confirm whether there are any known issues caused by a workflow state with a long running time? Reason I ask is that it sometimes takes 5 minutes or more to execute the script, and this is when I'm noticing the "not enough quota" errors. I'm also unsure what quota is specifically referring to, if this is memory, disk space, swap file, or some other parameter?