This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Advance vault setting is not working

Hi,

M-Files Advance vault setting is not working in configuration editor although I have updated M-Files to the latest version but still gives same message as ' Please update your M-Files Server installation to use this section of the configurations editor'

It is also showing below error message

Note: I am using M-Files online (22.4.11321.4)

A solution to that problem would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Misbah

Parents
  • This is not a general error - I am working in Advanced Vault settings on a vault right now and have not observed any problems.

Could it be that your vault was not automatically updated when you updated the server? This happens now and then. You can check the vault in Admin: Right-click on the vault, select Operations and then Upgrade. If the vault is already upgraded to the last version, you will get a message to confirm that. If not it will go ahead and upgrade the vault. Caution - the vault may be taken offline during the upgrade.

If this does not solve it I suggest you restart the M-Files Server service on the server.

• I followed the steps it says, the vault is already upgraded and same issue is happening after restarting the M-Files server.

Reply Children
No Data