Hybrid deployment of M-Files

Hello
We want to move towards a hybrid deployment of M-Files. In other words, we are already going to
M-Files Cloud and we want to install it on site as well.
Does the M-Files Cloud licence systematically allow the installation of an on-premises server for a hybrid configuration?

Can we see a guide to configuring a hybrid M-Files architecture, i.e. on Cloud and on premise?

Thank you

Parents
  • For the licensing question, I recommend contacting your M-Files representative (either your reseller if you purchased M-Files through our reseller network, or your account manager if purchased directly from M-Files). They can check your licensing details.

For the architecture, each vault operates independently regardless of where it's deployed (M-Files Cloud or self-hosted server). For vault interoperability, you would then replicate content between the vaults as needed. You can find more information about replication on the user guide as well as the separate replication guide which has some sample architectures under the chapter "Use cases". You can use cloud storage provided by M-Files to move the replication packages from cloud vaults to on-premise vaults and vice versa.

For the on-prem server technical requirements, please refer to the user guide.

• For the licensing question, I recommend contacting your M-Files representative (either your reseller if you purchased M-Files through our reseller network, or your account manager if purchased directly from M-Files). They can check your licensing details.

For the architecture, each vault operates independently regardless of where it's deployed (M-Files Cloud or self-hosted server). For vault interoperability, you would then replicate content between the vaults as needed. You can find more information about replication on the user guide as well as the separate replication guide which has some sample architectures under the chapter "Use cases". You can use cloud storage provided by M-Files to move the replication packages from cloud vaults to on-premise vaults and vice versa.

For the on-prem server technical requirements, please refer to the user guide.

Children
No Data