Spell Check

Does anybody know if there's a way to enable spell checking in the M-Files metadata fields? We use many text fields that are then inserted into word documents and sometimes we discover typos only through the data being inserted into word. It would be great if we could find the typo at the source / data input stage!

Parents
  • Hi, 

out of the box, we do not offer such a feature - at least for now. 

How about if you try with a 3rd party spell-checking software? 

I am aware of at least two of those - Microsoft Editor and Grammarly, which latter one has also a desktop app that should enable general spell checking. However, we've not tested these. We use Grammarly for other purposes, but we are not allowed to use the desktop app. 

I will also file an improvement idea report about this for our R&D - Thank you for the idea!  

• Hi, 

out of the box, we do not offer such a feature - at least for now. 

How about if you try with a 3rd party spell-checking software? 

I am aware of at least two of those - Microsoft Editor and Grammarly, which latter one has also a desktop app that should enable general spell checking. However, we've not tested these. We use Grammarly for other purposes, but we are not allowed to use the desktop app. 

I will also file an improvement idea report about this for our R&D - Thank you for the idea!  

Children