The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

Dynamic filtering of content in Hubshare

Hello team

We have the following use case in Hubshare and I can't seem to find any information or figure it out myself.

We would like to create a central opportunity register hub for different resellers without having to create a separate hub for each reseller. Is it possible to dynamically filter the view for these external resellers to only see content created by them? I was thinking one could possibly use the group functionality in Hubshare somehow?

Thanks 

Gilbert

Parents
  • Hello Gilbert,

Sorry for the late response.

There are some pre fill options in Hubshare that allow you to do a dynamic filtering in the widget. The group, user email or user name can be used to match some metadata in M-Files and it’ll then show different results depending on the logged in user.

As an example if you have the email address of your users in an object/property you can add a filter that could look like this:

Document - Contact Person - Email Address -> Prefill the user email of Hubshare 

I hope my explanation was clear.

• Hello Gilbert,

Sorry for the late response.

There are some pre fill options in Hubshare that allow you to do a dynamic filtering in the widget. The group, user email or user name can be used to match some metadata in M-Files and it’ll then show different results depending on the logged in user.

As an example if you have the email address of your users in an object/property you can add a filter that could look like this:

Document - Contact Person - Email Address -> Prefill the user email of Hubshare 

I hope my explanation was clear.

Children