HOW TO WATCH IT?
WHAT'S THIS WEBINAR ABOUT?
In this webinar, M-Files' Customer Success Engineering Team will demonstrate and unpack best practices from around the globe on ways users can increase the usability of the M-Files metadata pane by utilizing the Metadata Card Configuration feature. In this session, the team will also cover how to add headers, tooltips and create property groups for a certain object type or class, including text and an image. Control the order in which properties and groups are displayed. Assign default values for properties and hide properties from the metadata card.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
- How to utilize colour in the Metadata Cards.
- How to leverage the description field(s) to assist and prompt users.
- How to use checkboxes to drive workflow configuration.
- How to group metadata properties.
- How to load and store images within the Metadata Card Header.
- How to auto-populate key properties to save time and drive accuracy.
WHO IS THIS WEBINAR BEST SUITED FOR:
Technical Administrators, Business Administrators and Super Users.