Webinar: Enhancing The User Experience With Metadata Card Configuration
In this webinar, M-Files' Customer Success Engineering Team will demonstrate and unpack best practices from around the globe on ways users can increase the usability of the M-Files metadata pane by utilizing the Metadata Card Configuration feature.
For your convenience, we have two sessions. Duration 45 minutes.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2023, 2:00 PM CET | 12:00 PM GMT
- Wednesday March 22, 2023 11:00AM EST | 10:00AM CST
Attendees Will Learn The Following:
- How to utilize colour in the Metadata Cards.
- How to leverage the description field(s) to assist and prompt users.
- How to use checkboxes to drive workflow configuration.
- How to group metadata properties.
- How to load and store images within the Metadata Card Header.
- How to auto-populate key properties to save time and drive accuracy.
Who is this for?
This webinar is for Technical Administrators, Business Administrators and Super Users.
Patrick Dixon - Customer Success Engineer, M-Files
Chris Bradford - Customer Success Engineer, M-Files
Reserve Your Spot: REGISTER