You asked. We delivered. The best practices webinar series is back!
With the reinstatement of the best practices webinar series, we executed the first leg on March 21 and 22nd for our European and North American customers, respectively.
Our two presenters, Patrick Dixon, Customer Success Engineer, M-Files and Chris Bradford, Customer Success Engineer, M-Files, each took the opportunity to summarize their top three insights. Continue reading below to uncover these golden nuggets.
Patrick's top three takeaways:
- Use checkboxes on the Metadata card - speed up the selection of property information to enhance the user experience.
- Utilize the description field to prompt users - alert users to important documents or information, show instructions for a process and provide helpful information relating to the object.
- Implement colour in the Metadata card - highlight important properties or groups of properties. Use colour to show workflow status.
Chris' top three takeaways:
- Leverage groupings on the Metadata card - it helps users to populate data easier by only showing the relevant data at the right time.
- Employ images in the Metadata card - better visual feedback to guide users based on status or data type.
- Apply auto-populating properties - get better data integrity with less data entry.
If you want to watch the webinar ON-Demand, please click here for access.
We thank you for your participation. Please stay on the lookout for upcoming best practices webinars, and we look forward to hosting you on future best practices webinars.