This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Smart Metadata Model Training (Too few samples)

Hi all, 

Hope that everyone is having a good day.

Currently, I wanted to test and play around with Smart Metadata using resume. I wanted M-Files to automatically populate (without suggestion) applicant name whenever I upload any resume.

So for this,  I have already installed M-Files Smart Metadata + Knowledge graph, M-Files discovery, Information Extractor and M-Files Classifier (to auto classify resume class).

I have 60 samples resume and 20+ of them is in the word format while the rest is in PDF.

These are my metadata for resume. There is a property called Applicant Name.

For word document (docx), I also insert the property application name into the document.

However, when I wanted to train this model, it always showing a message "Too few samples for training". To add more frustration, the system not able to find even 1 document even though I have 60 sample resumes and for word, I even insert property for application name"

This is my smart metadata general setting configuration. For the service-specific setting, I just use the westeurope url and the key provided in partner portal.

Am I missing some step here that causes M-Files not able to detect even 1 document ?

Parents Reply Children
No Data