The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Snapshot isolation error

Hello,

We just started getting the following intermittent error from an event handler script:

Snapshot isolation transaction aborted due to update conflict. You cannot use snapshot isolation to access table 'dbo.SCRIPTVARIABLES' directly or indirectly in database 'RWJBarnabas' to update, delete, or insert the row that has been modified or deleted by another transaction. Retry the transaction or change the isolation level for the update/delete statement. (ERROR: 3960, SQLSTATE: 42000)

After a re-try the transaction works but I still want to fix it.  Is anybody familiar with this error, I assume it could be related to settings on SQL server but I need more details before I check with the database team.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
No Data