The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Automatic filling of properties

Hello, 

I have enabled automatic filling with Advanced Vault Settings in Admin tool.                                                                                                                                                                                       

And my automatic filling of properties were working perfectly fine until I've understood that the Properties displayed on the metadata card with additional functionalities such as "value list" prompts to confirm the automatic filling of the property. 

Properties with Text data type is not recognized by the automatic filling. The limitations of the automatic filling was in a Boolean property only, not in a Text property. 

Is there any possibilities to make it work on a Properties with Text data type to be filled automatically? Or it works only on the properties with value list? Thank you.  

Best regards, 

Baigal