M-Files Online desktop client vault switch option

Is there any improvements coming on desktop client to switch the vault. similar like in Classic web.

Parents
  • I don't believe anything is planned here, after setting up the vault connections M-Files Desktop users can easily switch to different vaults from the M: drive (for instance selecting the M: drive from the top navigation bar). You can also be connected to multiple vaults at the same time, so there's usually less need to switch between vaults in the same window. I usually have 4-5 different vaults open and can just Alt-Tab between these windows to switch the vault.

• I don't believe anything is planned here, after setting up the vault connections M-Files Desktop users can easily switch to different vaults from the M: drive (for instance selecting the M: drive from the top navigation bar). You can also be connected to multiple vaults at the same time, so there's usually less need to switch between vaults in the same window. I usually have 4-5 different vaults open and can just Alt-Tab between these windows to switch the vault.

Children
No Data