Creating a view for a specific class group

Hello, 

I am trying to create a view that displays a specific class that's inside of a class group. Is that possible? So for example, the class group is 'ABC' and the class within class group 'ABC' is 'DEF'. 

In the view I only want to show 'DEF'. 

Thanks! 

Parents
  • If that class is not member of other class groups at the same time, then you simply create a view to show douments from the class. The class group is not relevant in that situation.

If the class is member of several class groups and you wish to only show documents that have been placed in that class via a specific class group I have to disappoint you. That will not be possible. There is nothing to record the class group while saving a document in a class. Therefor you cannot filter such documents out from other documents in that class.

• If that class is not member of other class groups at the same time, then you simply create a view to show douments from the class. The class group is not relevant in that situation.

If the class is member of several class groups and you wish to only show documents that have been placed in that class via a specific class group I have to disappoint you. That will not be possible. There is nothing to record the class group while saving a document in a class. Therefor you cannot filter such documents out from other documents in that class.

Children