This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSO for other Application or website

Hello,

Just want to ask if SSO is possible on M-files. 

For example if access a certain document in m-files  there will be a link on the document that it will brought me on the SSO of other application / website.

Thank you.

Parents
  • If the document contains a link (either in a file contents, or in the metadata) that points to another website, then it's up to the other website as to what happens with any authentication.  All that happens is that a browser will be opened at that website.

• Does it applies also on M-files desktop and Mobile applications? or only M-files web? For example i opened an Object

there will be an icon that will lead me to log in on the SSO application. It will not prompt me to use browser to access it rather it will open also on the M-files application.

Thank you, much appreciated.

• Does it applies also on M-files desktop and Mobile applications? or only M-files web? For example i opened an Object

there will be an icon that will lead me to log in on the SSO application. It will not prompt me to use browser to access it rather it will open also on the M-files application.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Children