View's refreshing problem

Hello,

Desktop client views don't refreshing automatically - or very-very slow - at some of our users.

We have been experiencing this since the latest version - 24.01.

It is very enoying, because they start to work with earlier versions and receive the 'new version already exists' error message.

SHIFT+F5 can solve the issue with the current object, but it is not real solution.

Our network works well. We don't see problem with it.

We haven't upgrade the server yet to 24.01. Can it cause this problem?

Or there is any idea what should I check?

Thanks in advance,

Parents
  • You can modify the automatic refresh interval under Advanced Vault Settings > Client > Desktop > Listing > Automatic Refresh. After modifying the interval, users need to log out of the vault and back in to get the new setting.

Having said that, all users should always see the same behavior so I don't know why it would be slow only for some users. If you think this is a technical issue with version 24.1 of the desktop client, you should report this to M-Files Support for investigation.

• You can modify the automatic refresh interval under Advanced Vault Settings > Client > Desktop > Listing > Automatic Refresh. After modifying the interval, users need to log out of the vault and back in to get the new setting.

Having said that, all users should always see the same behavior so I don't know why it would be slow only for some users. If you think this is a technical issue with version 24.1 of the desktop client, you should report this to M-Files Support for investigation.

Children
No Data