automatic check in in mfiles web

Hi All,

Is there a way to set default action to automatically check-in when a user create multifile document from web access?

I set it up in the desktop (work well) application, but not in the web interface its not working.

Thank you.

Parents
  • I don't think these check-in configuration options are yet available for M-Files Web. We are focusing on building M-Files Web value parity this year and you will see many new features introduced for the web client in the coming months but I don't have any information on whether support for these specific client options are under development. I suggest following the monthly release notes to see if these would become available at some point.

• I don't think these check-in configuration options are yet available for M-Files Web. We are focusing on building M-Files Web value parity this year and you will see many new features introduced for the web client in the coming months but I don't have any information on whether support for these specific client options are under development. I suggest following the monthly release notes to see if these would become available at some point.

Children
No Data