The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

JsonConfEditor(Commentable = true) -> nice feature

/// <summary>
/// <see langword="true"/> if owner aliases should be reset even if they have already got a valid alias
/// (option only available if the first is true)
/// </summary>
[DataMember]
[JsonConfEditor(
    Label = "Besitzer-Aliasse neu setzen",
    DefaultValue = false,
    Commentable = true,
    Hidden = true,
    ShowWhen = ".parent._children{.key == 'FillOwnerAliases' && .value == true }",
    HelpText = "Konfigurieren Sie hier, ob auch bereits gefüllte Aliasse von Besitzer-Eigenschaften neu gesetzt werden sollen.")]
public bool ResetOwnerAliases { get; set; } = false;

I was on a little reasearch trip within the VAF-Configuration API. I guess that the dashboard features could be very nice if they were better documented - perhaps with little simple example code fragments - HelpTextResourceId  is good but what abound multi-language labels.
Just using owhn editors or customizing the existing editors - I guess using a standard library - perhaps only for grouping properties or changing some colors - staff like this. I guess this would be a separated discussion what would be fine and where to find examples.

Just starting here perhaps.

Greetings,
Falk