This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

PDF compression - compress existing files

I should to know if M-Files server apply some compression to PDF files. These files can be
- archived manually by the user
- imported by the M-Files import service
- imported by a custom application that read an xml file and save the pdf inside the archive (something similar to the service...)

These pdf files are generated using scanners: so the size of each file can be 4 or 5 Mb.

Now, I would like to know if M-Files apply some compression or the files are archived as-is.

My M-Files server version is 11.1.43: we should upgrade the application (our license is updated) but the server is a Windows Server 2008 that we have to dismiss.

Thank you very much.

Davide

Parents
  • We already have all the necessary tools for file compression, and we just need to integrate them with M-Files. If you would like, we can connect to discuss your specific use case scenario, whether it's to save disk space or improve M-Files performance.

Best regards

• We already have all the necessary tools for file compression, and we just need to integrate them with M-Files. If you would like, we can connect to discuss your specific use case scenario, whether it's to save disk space or improve M-Files performance.

Best regards

Children
No Data