M-Files Release - November 2021

M-Files Release - November 2021

M-Files Online November '21 Update (21.11.10853.5)

Rollout with automatic updates begins on November 22, 2021.

• Improved duplicate detection
    • M-Files now also detects duplicate emails when emails are dragged and dropped from Outlook to M-Files.
  • Information about indexing status in M-Files Admin
    • You can now find information about indexing status in M-Files Admin.
  • M-Files Smart Migration
    • It is now possible to migrate documents from external repositories to M-Files. The documents can be unmanaged or managed objects.
    • You can use M-Files Smart Migration with M-Files Smart Classifier to categorize the migrated documents automatically.
    • You can use M-Files Smart Migration with M-Files Smart Metadata to fill the metadata for the migrated documents automatically.
  • Many other improvements and bug fixes
    • See the release notes for M-Files November '21 Update after the rollout date.

M-Files 2018 November '21 Update (21.11.10853.5)

• Information about indexing status in M-Files Admin
    • You can now find information about indexing status in M-Files Admin.
    • Improved duplicate detection
  • Many other improvements and bug fixes
    • See the release notes for M-Files November '21 Update after the rollout date.
Parents
  • Hello M-Files Team,
    I was expecting enhancements to the duplicate detection but not this one. I'm frustrated. Ability to search for and easily retrieve info about duplicate content in the vault is highly expected. When do you plan to deliver this?
    I'm pretty sure that in Outlook it was already detecting when we were trying to upload the same email. So it does not sound like a major enhancement here.
    Regards 

Comment
  • Hello M-Files Team,
    I was expecting enhancements to the duplicate detection but not this one. I'm frustrated. Ability to search for and easily retrieve info about duplicate content in the vault is highly expected. When do you plan to deliver this?
    I'm pretty sure that in Outlook it was already detecting when we were trying to upload the same email. So it does not sound like a major enhancement here.
    Regards 

Children
No Data