task area - displays shortcut buttons to frequently needed features

What are the steps to create/add in the task area - shortcuts buttons to frequently needed features.  I currently have two and I have space to add two more.  Can you please help? 

Thank you,

Suzette

Parents
  • I'm not sure which buttons you're referring to, so it's difficult to guide you as to whether you can (and/or how easily you can) add more.  Can you describe what these buttons do, perhaps, or maybe give a screenshot?

For example: it's possible to add buttons as shortcuts to views.  It's also possible to use things like Compliance Kit's Object Creator to add buttons.  It's also possible for custom applications to be built to add buttons.  Any of those three might give you buttons as you describe, and there's probably a few other options too. Whether you can add more, though, depends entirely on which of those methods were used to get the buttons there in the first place.  Maybe I can guess depending upon a description of what they currently do.

• Hi Craig,  I am so happy you replied.  It's the side left bar that I've added shortcuts to one of our many folders that I use all the time. 

maybe you can see here

Reply Children