This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Property Calculator for Document Name calculation

Hi,

I have been using Property Calculator for naming a File Name for different kinds of scenarios in one Class "DPA".

I want to create a different name for template objects. Its fine until I include different filter for different scenarios.

For some reason, the one filter for naming simply stops working and there is no way its being prioritized.

Has anyone had similar situation? I suppose Jusso could be of assistance regarding Property Calculor!

Here is the screenshot of the Calculation in action:

1. this should be using the Template naming scheme and its the problematic one, somehow its using second naming scheme.

Parents
  • Hello,

Well it is using both of calculation, because both rules conditions are met. So you need to think of a another way to filter in the rules.

For example create a state in a workflow that is not linked to existing states, and put the template in that state:

Then filter if it is in the state "Template" or not.

• Hi,

Like Radu said, because Contract Number is empty, later rule will overwrite first one.

Next version of Property Calculator will have option to trigger rule always when NOT( "Is template" = yes). With that it will be possible to find out also objects without the whole property.

With current version, easy fix is to move "Is template = yes" rule below the other rules. Property Calculator always counts everything in configuration order, and that way template rule will overwrite other rules.

• Hi Juuso,

I moved the rule below all of them and now its working perfectly. 

Cant wait for the new version of Property Calculator, great tool!

Reply Children
No Data