This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to modify vault structure from VAF

Hello:

Is it possible to create object types, classes, properties, valuelist from a VAF module? If possible, is there any guide or recommendation to know where to create from? And what should I do when the module is updated?

Thanks in advance

Horacio

Parents
  • My personal guidance is to not do this without user interaction; nobody wants to have their vault structure changed when they install an application.

If you need various items to be available then either allow the user to configure those items from their existing vault structure or, if it's very complex, offer a replication package that can be installed to create what's needed.

• My personal guidance is to not do this without user interaction; nobody wants to have their vault structure changed when they install an application.

If you need various items to be available then either allow the user to configure those items from their existing vault structure or, if it's very complex, offer a replication package that can be installed to create what's needed.

Children
No Data