Alibre Meta Data Saves as (hidden)(deleted)

We use Alibre integration with M-Files and anytime we try to save meta data from Alibre, it shows (hidden)(deleted). Has anyone else who uses Alibre with M-Files come across this and does anyone know if there is a fix?

• I use Alibre now and then. Have not seen this behavior in relation to Alibre. However, it happens generally if your metadata refers to an object that has been deleted. In Alibre that could be materials, cost centers, products or supplier/vendors. Those are all value lists in the original Alibre vault. You cannot undelete value list items the same way you can with objects. However, you can take a look at the content of the value list and show deleted items. Check if one or more of the values have been deleted. If that is the case, you will need some help to undelete it. I believe I saw a post pointing out a method a while ago. Can't remember how though.

• It's odd how the metadata card that pulls up said 'Create' instead of save when a part already exists in M-Files. Example below: