This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DocuSign Bulk Send

We've implemented the DocuSign Integration into an M-Files cloud vault. We have a requirement to create a template, add a list of signers, and have DocuSign automatically send the document to everyone on the list. Importantly, every recipient receives a unique copy of the document.

In my testing, a unique document for each person isn't created when generated from M-Files and everyone user signs the same document (you can see each users email on the same document).

Is there a way to facilitate this in M-Files without creating each document in M-Files for each user separately?

• I've looked into this and we don't have any way to utilize the DocuSign function for bulk send.  The only solution I could think of for this is to script something in the beginning of the DocuSign workflow that created a bunch of related documents that were copies of the original and had a separate signer for each one. It's an ugly solution but about all I could think of.

• Hi Riz,

We have actually worked on our own Docusign integration for a while, albeit not entirely finished yet.

For our implementation we utilize actual envelope objects instead of the documents directly themselves. This means that you may create a whole bunch of separate envelope objects for the same document, mark them all and send them for signing.

Let me know if you're interested in hearing more about it.

However, I will have to inform that we have not gotten our application cloud validated yet, obviously because it is not finished yet.

Best regards, Frederik

Development Manager at CtrlDocs and VisualQMS!