This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DocuSign Bulk Send

We've implemented the DocuSign Integration into an M-Files cloud vault. We have a requirement to create a template, add a list of signers, and have DocuSign automatically send the document to everyone on the list. Importantly, every recipient receives a unique copy of the document.

In my testing, a unique document for each person isn't created when generated from M-Files and everyone user signs the same document (you can see each users email on the same document).

Is there a way to facilitate this in M-Files without creating each document in M-Files for each user separately?

Parents
  • Hi Riz,

We have actually worked on our own Docusign integration for a while, albeit not entirely finished yet.

For our implementation we utilize actual envelope objects instead of the documents directly themselves. This means that you may create a whole bunch of separate envelope objects for the same document, mark them all and send them for signing.

Let me know if you're interested in hearing more about it.

However, I will have to inform that we have not gotten our application cloud validated yet, obviously because it is not finished yet.

Best regards, Frederik

Development Manager at CtrlDocs and VisualQMS!

• Hi Riz,

We have actually worked on our own Docusign integration for a while, albeit not entirely finished yet.

For our implementation we utilize actual envelope objects instead of the documents directly themselves. This means that you may create a whole bunch of separate envelope objects for the same document, mark them all and send them for signing.

Let me know if you're interested in hearing more about it.

However, I will have to inform that we have not gotten our application cloud validated yet, obviously because it is not finished yet.

Best regards, Frederik

Development Manager at CtrlDocs and VisualQMS!

Children
No Data