This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Monthly Updates & Improvements - link to documentation/videos

Is there a quick way to learn about the improvements advised on the monthly updates?

For example the improved pinned section - first user machine to update to May version has automatically grouped the users pinned and they were not aware.  My machine has not prompted for update yet so I cannot test and check for the user.  

It would be really useful if there was a link in the 'news and announcements daily digest' email to documentation/video/demo of the up and coming changes so they can be viewed so we know what to expect etc and then we can make our users aware before it happens.

Apologies if there is already something out there but on this case it would have been helpful to know how it would behave when the update is applied.

Thanks

K

Parents
  • Hello,

You can find the information here on community:

M-Files Community

• Thank you Radu

Yes I got that too but it still doesn't really give any detail as to the process.  I found the pinned section in the user guide but I had to go hunting.  Also this doesn't give any screen shots or images on what to expect from a user point of view, also whether there is anyway to omit the grouping or have the icon outside of a group. 

I mean once this process is in use the familiarity and need for screen shots may not be necessary but I think it would be useful to be armed with that before the update is rolled out.

• Thanks for the feedback. We are planning to start blogging about new features and changes in the desktop client and the first posts should be published in the near future. Hopefully this will give a better understanding on what's changing from the user perspective. Stay tuned!

Reply Children
No Data