The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Salesforce integration - installing the MF URL Opener

Hi,

I am preparing the integration between M-Files and Salesforce for our customer. I followed the steps from the installation guides and I have a question.

The web and mobile access are already installed. And in the document Installing and configuring M-Files connector for Salesforce, is written in chapter 2.1 that I should follow the installation steps for installing the M-FIles URL Opener. In that document, it is said I should change the physical path of the default page. But I am using the default page for the M-Files web access. So, I am a little confused about what to do.

If I change the physical path, should the web access for the M-Files still work and I am doing something wrong (I have changed the physical path of the default webpage and the web access stopped working)?

Best, Uros