M-files Web Configuration

Hello, 

I am trying to set up M-files Web version along with M-files desktop app on a Windows Server 2019. I followed the instructions provided from M-files but is not working.

I am seeing message below, but when I click to log in nothing happens. Does not prompt me for user credentials or something. I also played with Authentication in IIS but nothing change. 

In the Event Viewer I observe this:

Event code: 3005
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Event time: 2/7/2024 11:45:36 AM
Event time (UTC): 2/7/2024 9:45:36 AM
Event ID: 0ae2466d1858470f88c2c4877db90ade
Event sequence: 33
Event occurrence: 2
Event detail code: 0

Which I thing that could be related to the problem.

Does anybody experienced the same issue and know to fix it? I will appreciate any help. Thank you

Parents
  • Well, it is hard to tell what is wrong from your screenshot and error message. But things do work, if you get every detail in the configuration right. However, it can be very tricky at times. I have often had to go back and work my way through the guide step by step and double or triple check every little detail. There was always something that I had missed or mistyped, if it did not work. So, tough as it is, the only way to fix is to try again and your time in every detail.

• Well, it is hard to tell what is wrong from your screenshot and error message. But things do work, if you get every detail in the configuration right. However, it can be very tricky at times. I have often had to go back and work my way through the guide step by step and double or triple check every little detail. There was always something that I had missed or mistyped, if it did not work. So, tough as it is, the only way to fix is to try again and your time in every detail.

Children