M-files Web Configuration

Hello, 

I am trying to set up M-files Web version along with M-files desktop app on a Windows Server 2019. I followed the instructions provided from M-files but is not working.

I am seeing message below, but when I click to log in nothing happens. Does not prompt me for user credentials or something. I also played with Authentication in IIS but nothing change. 

In the Event Viewer I observe this:

Event code: 3005
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Event time: 2/7/2024 11:45:36 AM
Event time (UTC): 2/7/2024 9:45:36 AM
Event ID: 0ae2466d1858470f88c2c4877db90ade
Event sequence: 33
Event occurrence: 2
Event detail code: 0

Which I thing that could be related to the problem.

Does anybody experienced the same issue and know to fix it? I will appreciate any help. Thank you

Parents
  • If you are struggling then please do reach out to your reseller in the first instance.  Whilst I acknowledge that the details shown aren't particularly helpful, your partner should be able to talk you through options.

One thing that is worth clarifying is whether you are looking to set up "M-Files Web" (which is what you stated) or "M-Files Classic Web", which is a fundamentally different beast (different system requirements, etc.).

• If you are struggling then please do reach out to your reseller in the first instance.  Whilst I acknowledge that the details shown aren't particularly helpful, your partner should be able to talk you through options.

One thing that is worth clarifying is whether you are looking to set up "M-Files Web" (which is what you stated) or "M-Files Classic Web", which is a fundamentally different beast (different system requirements, etc.).

Children
No Data