Hubshare View Widget

Hello everyone,

in the view widget i would like to only show the related documents, an none of the other related Objects. With the Filter i can filter out all related Objects, but i haven't found a way to only get Documents.

Kind Regards

Philipp

Parents
  • Hi Philipp,

You can hide related objects of certain type by using a filter that is never true. You need to create this kind of filter for each object type that you don't want to see. Below is an example of hiding Document -type objects. The example filter shows only documents where Description = HIDE, and I know that this is never true and thus no documents are shown.

We have plans to improve this in the future so that it will be easier to configure which relationships are shown and which not.

BR,

Teemu

• Hi Philipp,

You can hide related objects of certain type by using a filter that is never true. You need to create this kind of filter for each object type that you don't want to see. Below is an example of hiding Document -type objects. The example filter shows only documents where Description = HIDE, and I know that this is never true and thus no documents are shown.

We have plans to improve this in the future so that it will be easier to configure which relationships are shown and which not.

BR,

Teemu

Children