Create an External Hubshare user without invitation

Hello everyone,

is there a way to create an External Hubshare user without them getting invited to the Hub immediatly?

I would like to setup all the Widget Rights first, before allowing Users onto the hub, because not everyone should be able so see everything.

So how do i do this? 

Kind regards

Philipp

Parents
  • Hi Philipp,

You can create an External Hubshare user first, in the settings of Hubshare.

And in a second time, add this External user in your Hub after having setup the Widget Rights, thanks to the "Manger Users" section, and click to "Select a user or group", (on the right top) :

Or, after the settings in the Hub, you can go in the "Users Manage" section, and "Create and add external user" directly (on the right top).

In both cases, when you add the user, you will have to select the widgets to which he should have access.

I hope my answer is clear.

Have a good day !

Marine Rulence

• Hi Philipp,

You can create an External Hubshare user first, in the settings of Hubshare.

And in a second time, add this External user in your Hub after having setup the Widget Rights, thanks to the "Manger Users" section, and click to "Select a user or group", (on the right top) :

Or, after the settings in the Hub, you can go in the "Users Manage" section, and "Create and add external user" directly (on the right top).

In both cases, when you add the user, you will have to select the widgets to which he should have access.

I hope my answer is clear.

Have a good day !

Marine Rulence

Children