Hubshare passwordless access

Hi,
I would like to know if there is a way to allow viewing documents from Hubshare without having to enter a password. Let entry be free. I know you can in M-Files but I don't know about Hubshare.

Thank

Parents
  • Hi,

You can use the Public Hub Registry feature and share a link to a hub for example on some web page. Users can access the link and register to Hubshare. User will then get an email for changing their password and for accessing the hub. You can decide if users from all domains can register, or only from certain domains. You can also decide, if you want to validate the users before they get the access, or give them access directly. So, registration and password is still needed.

BR,

Teemu

• Hello Teemo and forum users

This is a good and useful feature but it is not named in a good manner. A public registry is usually understood as a (often static) register of for example web sites (i.e. a value list) so I was expecting some kind of search index listing behind this label. The feature you are showcasing here should be named "User self registration" imho. 

• Hello Teemo and forum users

This is a good and useful feature but it is not named in a good manner. A public registry is usually understood as a (often static) register of for example web sites (i.e. a value list) so I was expecting some kind of search index listing behind this label. The feature you are showcasing here should be named "User self registration" imho. 

Children
No Data