What does Hubshare error "109-109 (or 109-102) does not exist or is a conflict object" mean, how can I see what is wrong?

Hello,

On a couple of occasions, we are getting this error and I don't know how to troubleshoot it.  Any ideas?

Irene

Parents
  • The error message actually comes from M-Files.  The numbers there have a meaning when it relates to your vault.  For example: "0-102" would be a document - object type 0 - with internal ID 102.  It simply means that Hubshare has requested data about an object, but that object cannot be found for some reason.

The key here is to understand why, I guess.  You would need to start with those IDs and relate them back to your vault structure.  Maybe those objects were available to Hubshare at one point (e.g. when they retrieved the objects from the vault), but the objects are now not available (e.g. the metadata changed)?

• The error message actually comes from M-Files.  The numbers there have a meaning when it relates to your vault.  For example: "0-102" would be a document - object type 0 - with internal ID 102.  It simply means that Hubshare has requested data about an object, but that object cannot be found for some reason.

The key here is to understand why, I guess.  You would need to start with those IDs and relate them back to your vault structure.  Maybe those objects were available to Hubshare at one point (e.g. when they retrieved the objects from the vault), but the objects are now not available (e.g. the metadata changed)?

Children