This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Workflow Automatic State Transition by calculated date

Former Member
Former Member
Hi

I was wondering if it is possible to define a automatic state change on a workflow based on a date, that has been calculated using an object's date property.

Regards

Yaney
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member
    Hi All,

I want to do the a similar thing to what is described here, except instead of "Date" based, I want to have the state transition to occur based on time..

Example:

I am already Automatically setting the time property when a document is received (Property = Received Time = Now()")
    I want to move the document to a new workflow state called "Urgent" if the workflow isn't changed within 3 hours

Is this possible?
    The only options the time property gives me is setting a fixed time.
    I cant find a way to do "change state if "received time + 3h"

Thanks

Steve

• Former Member
    Former Member
    Hi All,

I want to do the a similar thing to what is described here, except instead of "Date" based, I want to have the state transition to occur based on time..

Example:

I am already Automatically setting the time property when a document is received (Property = Received Time = Now()")
    I want to move the document to a new workflow state called "Urgent" if the workflow isn't changed within 3 hours

Is this possible?
    The only options the time property gives me is setting a fixed time.
    I cant find a way to do "change state if "received time + 3h"

Thanks

Steve

Children
No Data