The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Comment PROPERTY_33 not working in Workflow Assignments/Notifications

During the workflow process I'm trying to pass the last comment into the body of the Assignment email.  I add the placeholder %Property_33% but it is never sent in the email assignment.  Tried a notification, also not sent in that either.

Bug?  Please advise, I'd really like to pass comments onto the next user in the workflow process
Parents
  • OK I see what is going on now. It appears I will have to go down the path of creating a Property specifically for the comments.

In my workflow the user picks an outcome of their step and then that outcome has an auto transition to the next appropriate step. That step is where the assignment is created which is of the version that is AFTER the user inserted their comments. I see how it works now.
  • OK I see what is going on now. It appears I will have to go down the path of creating a Property specifically for the comments.

In my workflow the user picks an outcome of their step and then that outcome has an auto transition to the next appropriate step. That step is where the assignment is created which is of the version that is AFTER the user inserted their comments. I see how it works now.
Children
No Data